Papillion City Park
This year, in order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 and to keep both vendors and patrons protected, a non-traditional drive-through farmers market plan has been created.
NEW LOCATION: Papillion Landing, 1046 W. Lincoln Street, West Parking Lot, SEE MAP FOR TRAFFIC FLOW
WHEN: Wednesdays, starting May 20th - August 12th
Excluding June 17th
TIME: 5:30pm - 8:00pm
WE HAVE ASSIGNED PICK-UPS BASED UPON THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME.
Patrons who ordered from 5 or more vendors (of any last
name) = 5:30 - 6:00 pm
A thru F = 6:00 - 6:30pm
G thru L = 6:30 - 7:00pm
M thru R = 7:00 - 7:30pm
S thru Z = 7:30 - 8:00pm
Reminder that if you cannot make your time slot, due to a conflict, that is okay. We are simply trying to spread out the pick-ups.
***AT THIS TIME ALL PATRONS NEED TO STAY IN THEIR VEHICLE, NO FOOT OR BICYCLE TRAFFIC PERMITTED FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY***
HOW TO ORDER: The following link will take you to a document with all of the participating market vendors and a list of their offered products:
Papillion Drive-Through Farmers Market contact: [email protected]
All payments must be done through credit/debit cards or through an online payment platform (e.g., Paypal or Venmo)-payment type will be at the vendor’s discretion¬. Please make sure to check the order deadline for each vendor, as it may vary.
DRIVE_THROUGH PAPILLION FARMERS MARKET RULES:
• Payment will be given to the vendor at the same time the order is placed.
o Accepted forms of payment determined by vendors (e.g.: Credit/debit cards, Paypal, Venmo)
• Before coming to the pick-up, write your LAST NAME and the VENDOR NAMES of whom you ordered from on a piece of paper and tape it to a passenger side window that you will not use during the pick-up. This will help staff and vendors identify your order quickly.
• Traffic flow will be in one direction.
• Vendors will place orders in the back passenger side seat or trunk.
• Patrons will not be allowed to leave their vehicle.
• Vendors will take extra precaution by disinfecting all surfaces before placing orders on them and again every 15 minutes.
• All products will be pre-bagged.
• Vendors will be asked to wear masks and gloves for both patron and their own safety.
For More information or if you have additional questions, please contact [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you at the City of Papillion Farmers Market!